April 26, 2023

Wednesday - Rainy and colder


I got up early again this morning, well, my early. I watched the BBC news and then decided to go back to sleep afterwards. I slept a little late, but no matter.


I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast. After that, I brought it back upstairs and ate. I watched a bit of YouTube again but later switched to the news on the DVR. 


I went downstairs around 1:30 to grab lunch and start a load of laundry. I washed some of the things my sister sent to me, and a few other private things! I discovered that K hadn’t eaten the bento at all, but had eaten the food that I put in the fridge last night. That was good.


I ate, watched the PBS news, then some other news. Around 3 pm I put on Yellowstone from last night and watched it. It was an okay episode, but not a great one. They can’t all be great I guess. 


F called around 5:30 and said he was on his way back to the house. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got ready to start working on dinner. Tonight I made Gapao rice and served that with rice, a fried egg each and salad. I added some mushrooms and some dried onion to the mix and I think it was a nice add. 


I called F to come down but he didn’t answer, so after I had set the table I went up to see if he was okay. He was on our bed and hadn’t heard me at all. He did come downstairs and we all ate. The gapao rice got good reviews so I was pleased. 


I did the dishes after dinner and it didn’t take too long so that was good. When I finished I did up the garbage in the kitchen and then came upstairs and did the garbage on my side of the room. I gave F the gomi bag for his stuff and then we took it out when we left.


We went to Mina, the local big grocery store, but they didn’t have anything for F’s breakfast tomorrow. I picked up things for dinner for the next couple of nights too. 


We came back to the house via a convenience store where I bought some onigiri for K and F’s breakfasts.  At the house, I put the food away and then came upstairs. 


I watched a couple of shows via the Fire Stick tonight. I watched another episode of Sanditon which was really good and then finally went back to Trying on AppleTV +. It was excellent and very touching. 


And that’s about it. I turned off the TV and turned to YouTube a bit, I started my blogging and now we’re at the end. 


No idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow, so come back and find out. Until tomorrow….


No comments: