November 26, 2021

Friday - Rainy again


I got to bed at my usual time last night and woke up when my alarm went off today. I got up, went downstairs and then came back upstairs to watch the news. I did wonder for a bit why there wasn’t much US news but I had forgotten about Thanksgiving. 


I had a bit of a snooze but then got up and did a load of laundry. Yay me. I came upstairs and watched more news and relaxed for a bit.


I hung up my laundry and worked on my little craft again. It’s looking so cute. I’ll try and post a picture before I send it!


I went downstairs to get my lunch. K wasn’t up but about two seconds after I went in the kitchen, the doorbell rang. It was F’s sister. I let her in and she went and checked on her mother. I got on with my meal. I took the plate for K that I made out of the fridge early so it could warm a little before I put it in the microwave. I warmed it up for her and took it into the living room for her to have something to eat. She was happy!


I went upstairs with my lunch but one of the pieces of toast caught on my bookshelf and I ended up losing most of the chicken on that slice of bread. Ack. There was chicken and mayo everywhere! I had to go and clean it all up. Bah humbug!


I ate the rest of my lunch and watched a bit of TV off the DVR. After that, I decided that I’d watch a bit of a movie off the DVR. I’d recorded Frances Ha about a month ago, but I’d not watched it yet. I did watch it, separated by the US news in the middle, but I can’t say I was a huge fan. I get what they were trying to do, but I just didn’t like the characters in the film and the heroine was a bit cringe-y. 


I hadn’t heard from F, I figured he was still mad at me. I went downstairs, started dishes and sent him a text asking if he wanted to have pasta with his mother and me. He came in just a couple of minutes after that. He didn’t talk much to me, but he did talk a little. He said he didn’t want to eat anything, so went upstairs.


I got on with dinner. Tonight I did pasta for K and I, we had some canned salmon with it too. There was a nice salad as well. Dinner was pretty good. We finished the rest of the carrots and watched some Japanese news in Japanese. 


I did the dishes and listened to the podcasts that I like. The news from British Columbia about the floods just keeps getting worse. 


F took a shower while I was doing the dishes so he had the hot water boosted up so high that I was burning my hands while I was washing the dishes! 


F left to go and get his massage. He didn’t really say goodbye.


I finished, said good night to K and then went upstairs. I decided that since I had some time I was going to work on some more crafts. I put another coat on one craft and began another crochet craft. I watched a couple of shows on Apple TV.  I had just finished my second one when F came back. 


I think he ate downstairs before coming upstairs and going to bed. We did talk a little, but not too much.


I’ve had a quiet rest of night. I had to put my crochet aside as my eyes were going on me. I watched a few YouTube videos and tried to relax and catch up on internet things.


Anyway, that’s it for me for today. I have no idea what’s going to go down tomorrow. I hope to get out of the house. I’ve been in the house for two days and it is two days too many!


Come back later if you feel like it and hear all about my Saturday. Until tomorrow….

No comments: