October 26, 2021

Tuesday - Cloudy and a little drizzly


I managed to get myself to bed before 3 this morning. That was a good thing because I was once again woken up early. This time, F was getting ready for work and woke me up. Grumble, grumble. I went downstairs and then threw myself back into bed and slept for a bit longer.


My morning was all out of whack again because I had already been up. I had a really hard time getting myself up. I finally did get up and checked out a bit of YouTube. I ate my lunch and then started to get ready to go to work. I brushed my teeth, dressed, etc. 


My taxi arrived on time and off I went. Classes were fine and I left just about on time too. I came back to the house and let myself in.  I went upstairs, changed and then tried to relax for a few minutes. Unfortunately, F texted and got on my case about giving him some financial information for his work. It is such a breach of my privacy. I did prepare the information for him and then I went downstairs to get a start on dinner.


Tonight I presented the family with curry from packets. We had bought some a couple of years ago in case we needed emergency food. It was going to expire next month, so I decided that I would serve it for dinner tonight since I didn’t want to do real cooking! We had that with rice and F picked up some tonkatsu from the grocery store. Of course, there was salad too. Dinner was quite nice actually and everything disappeared.


I did the dishes and it didn’t take too long tonight. Yay for that.


F and I went out a little bit later. I had asked to go out for a coffee or something. He wanted to go to Komeda so I went along. I had hoped for Starbucks, but it wasn’t as convenient for the grocery shopping I wanted to do. 


After Komeda we went to MaxValu and picked up a few groceries. I think F was a tad annoyed that the groceries were a bit expensive. He didn’t get any of his fake beer tonight, it was all food. Like everywhere else, food prices are getting higher here. 


We came back to the house. It was just 11 pm when we got back so my programme had just started. Luckily the DVR had already started recording it, so I just watched it when I was settled in. I put away the groceries and made a jug of mugi-cha. 


I came upstairs and relaxed. I watched Prodigal Son and chilled. I even had a conversation or two with my husband.  


That’s it for today really. Tomorrow I have to do some paperwork and maybe plan a lesson or two if I can. I also have to finish up my column. I have it about half done, I’d really like to get more of it finished. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: