November 26, 2020

Thursday - Sunny but cool


I got up this morning before my alarm, then set up my water pot for tea later and watched the news. I managed to drag myself out of bed and did a couple of loads of laundry today too. Woot.


I had a very quiet morning and afternoon. I think K spent most of the day in bed, I didn’t see her at all. I did sweep the floor outside my room and a little down the stairs. If she’s not around tomorrow I might try it again. We’ll see. I also started a little crochet ornament tonight that I might send to my partner. The pictures of it were adorable and I want to see if I can work it all out.  I have two out of three parts done. Wish me luck!


Tonight’s dinner was a bit quick and easy. F called me when he was almost back to the house, so I hadn’t had time to prepare veggies for dinner. However, I realized that my lovely soup was FULL of veggies, so we’d be fine!  We had baked herb chicken, salad, garlic fried rice and chicken vegetable soup. It was quite nice. 


F didn’t eat for a while though because he was trying to order food for his mother and me for tomorrow night but was having problems. I was a bit worried about him having his computer on the table where we were eating things like hot soup, but that’s F!


Because he was working on his computer, we didn’t have the TV on. K was in bed when I started to set the table. F got her up for dinner. 


I did the dishes, listened to a couple of podcasts again. I quite enjoy listening to things again, rather than just watching TV.


After I did the dishes, F and I went out. We did quite the shopping trip. We went first to the grocery store to get a few essentials, then to Yamaya so he could have some sake for tomorrow’s trip. After that, it was the grocery store for some supplies and some munchies for tonight and tomorrow night. We came back after that and we put the stuff away. 


That was about it. I didn’t even turn on the TV tonight. Tomorrow night, F will be out of town so I’ll be on K duty. We’re having our evening meal delivered so hopefully there won’t be too much for me to do in the cold kitchen tomorrow night. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: