November 26, 2016

Saturday - Warmish and sunny

A good day, eventually.

I got up this morning around 9 am and decided to go back to sleep for an hour.  Two hours later I woke up when F came home. Sigh.  I got up and got on with my day, however.

We went out for lunch.  F had picked his farmer’s restaurant that he likes so much. It was fine with me, but when we arrived, we were told that they house part was booked out. We could have lunch in their “cabin” outside.  I wanted to leave at this point, but F said it was fine, never asking me of course.  We got in and it was cold, and there was a draught coming in on my legs.  They had the heater going strongly and I took off my coat and wrapped it around my legs, which helped a lot.  The room was sunny and hot, it was basically a greenhouse and I was sitting in the sun.  I was not a happy camper.  F did suggest leaving and I really should have taken him up on it, but didn’t want to make him angry…and of course did make him angry anyway. 

We barely talked through lunch. Lunch was okay food wise, but nothing too special.

After lunch, I asked that we go to Mikawa to do some shopping.  We got a lot done actually.  We bought ourselves one of those clay bathmats that absorb the water, and I got presents for most of the people that I had to.  I still have to pick up a couple of things for my nephew since he had a birthday just after Christmas and the poor kid gets ripped off every year. But, I have done most of it and that’s a good thing.

F had a massage since his back was bad and I used that time to scope out a few things.  When F was done, I made him come and buy them! 

We took our shopping to the car and then came back into the mall and had bibinba for dinner.  F had wanted ramen and I wanted pasta, so we compromised…it worked out well and dinner was yummy.  

We did a little window shopping after dinner and then went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  I enjoyed it a lot, but I’m not sure if F did.  He was having a bad day pain-wise.  

We came home after the movie and I had some tea and F a beer.  He headed to bed fairly early and I’m going to go there almost as soon as I post this.


I’m not sure what we’re going to do tomorrow.  In the morning I’ll probably sleep in on purpose and F will likely go over to his mother’s.  After that, I have no idea!  Come on back if you are so inclined and find out.  Until tomorrow….  

No comments: