November 26, 2015

Thursday - rainy

An okay day.

I’m sick.  Wah!  My nose has been streaming all day and I’ve been sneezing up a storm too.  I’m quite miserable to be honest.  

Anyway, I got up early this morning and had some tea and watched my show.  I did a 30 minute workout today, but nothing too extreme, I went for the gentle exercise and felt rather proud of myself.  F came home as I was finishing up, which annoyed me a bit, but I was enjoying my workout so it was okay.

In the afternoon I had a shower, ate lunch, scanned cards and watched a bit of Once Upon a Time.  It’s much better when I can see the full episode!  

Just before 5 I walked to the post office and mailed off my cards. I was glad to get out of the house.

I cooked dinner, but F wasn’t up to eating it, so I had a nice meal.  I skipped making one of the dishes I had planned because I didn’t want to make it just for me.  I cleaned up afterwards and then F made himself some dinner too.  I really don’t know why my food wasn’t acceptable but on the other hand when I’m sick, I only want to eat a few things.

F watched a lot of TV tonight, all Japanese and all pretty annoying.  I ironed the parts of my tree and then went to the couch for Bones.  I decided not to do any more work on the trees because I am sick and I don’t want to pass on the germs to the two recipients.  They are elderly and probably shouldn’t be exposed.

F went to bed and I stayed up watching TV and messing around on my computer.  I took some cold medicine and it is helping a little bit.  I should try and have an early night tonight.  




I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow.  I think it depends on how I feel. I will hopefully talk to you again later.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: