November 26, 2012


Monday - Sunny then cold and rainy

A good day.

I woke up a bit late because I had stayed up way, way too late last night.  I watched the last little bit of House and read the paper.  F made a sudden and quick appearance at home as he’d come home to get something.  

I was quite busy, but not with big stuff, I did a lot of little things that take time.  I did three loads of laundry, I wrapped up a bookmooch I’m sending out, I put my best friend’s present into an envelope, I scanned some cards and updated my Postcrossing wall and I checked the internet group that I moderate.  See, no big deal, but it was time consuming and necessary.

I didn’t run my stuff to the post office as I was late getting it done and it began to rain torrentially when I thought about going. It was dark to boot, so I really didn’t want to go!

When F came home, he said he wanted to go to the bank, so I tagged along.  After the bank, we went to the main post office and he helped me send my stuff. I think I would have been okay by myself too, but it was nice to have his help. After all of this, we bought gas for the car and then had dinner in Jiro.  Whew!

We bought a few groceries too. I think I’m going to do chicken and either risotto or mashed potatoes tomorrow night for dinner.  Also got some cooking margarine.  Butter is too darn expensive to use all the time!

We watched at bit of TV at home while I goofed off on my computer.  I was thrilled today to find Mr. Dressup on the Canadian Google-Doodle.  I also posted a Pinterest page to my Facebook group of ladies without children that got a lot of positive reactions, so I’m quite happy about that.  

I even set up the bread machine so that F can have some fresh bread when he gets up tomorrow morning.  I hope he leaves me a slice or two!

Anyway, that’s it for me.  I need my beauty sleep!  Tomorrow I have a few things that I want to do. Maybe I’ll even get a start on my Christmas cards?  Fingers crossed!  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: