April 26, 2012


Thursday - Cloudy then rainy

A good day.

I got up late…well, not really, but I wanted to be up earlier.  I showered and then settled in for my morning dose of Sex and the City.  I had a healthy snack and then at lunch time I had well, lunch. After that I did the dishes and headed out for work.

I made good time getting over to the school and I set up quickly.  My student was on time and we had a nice lesson.  Things went well today.  After class, she left and I got busy.

I did things like paperwork and reading the paper and decided to leave at 4:00 pm.  I closed up shop, and left the school.  It was drizzling a little but I thought I’d at least go to the drugstore and see how that went, but as I got to the bike shelter, the skies opened and it started raining hard.  I hadn’t brought my rain cape, nor a jacket that might protect me, so I decided to go back to my school and wait for F to get off work.

I worked on my column, so it wasn’t like I wasted my time. I wrote three reviews and then texted my husband.  He phoned me back a few minutes later.  He picked me up and since it was too late to make dinner the way I’d planned, we went out.

We had dinner at Cocos tonight, just simple stuff. F had curry and I had chicken. It was nice, and not too fussy.  We didn’t have any side dishes, just drink bar. F got a nosebleed just before we were going to leave so we had to take care of that.  He’s been getting them fairly often these days. I wonder what’s going on.

We came home via the grocery store to get a few things.  We watched, well, by “we” I mean “I” watched some TV.  I did offer to let F have the TV, but he always turned me down.  I went over to the couch at 11:00 for Royal Pains and did a couple of rows of my afghan.

That has been my day basically. If I can tomorrow I’d like to go out for a bit, but I’m not sure that I’ll have time.  I have to get my journal column finished and make up a report for my area too.  Then, if the weather co-operates, I can go out and have a little fun.  I do have to do something for tomorrow’s dinner though.  Wish me luck!  Night.

No comments: