November 26, 2011

Saturday - Sunny and warm. Lovely looking day!

Bad day.

Got up this morning to my alarms blaring away and my husband vacuuming the fan in the toilet room. The fan developed a scary noise last night and he decided to “fix” it. I asked him to get out of the toilet so I could use it and he threw a snit fit that has lasted the entire day. He retired back to his bed, while I took my shower.

I came out of the shower and watched a bit of TV. I relaxed and wondered if someone would smarten up. Well, unfortunately not, as he wasn’t there. He’d done a runner again while I was in the shower. I just didn’t notice.

He came back around 12, not talking to me and made himself some ramen. Lovely. I wanted to leave for lunch around 1. Anyway, I left at 1:00. I hadn’t been spoken to for the last hour and decided that I had to put myself first and get to work under my own power. I heard the apartment door open while I was getting my bike out and then as I was riding down the street I saw our car drive by me.

I went to the grocery store, picked up a bit of food and then headed over to my school. At my school I ate and got a lot of things done. I read the newspapers and prepped for my lessons. I got a call from my first student and she had to cancel. It was a good reason, but I was sorry that I wasn’t able to see her today.

My other student of the day came right on time and we had a good lesson. We learned about things in a shopping mall today. I had to explain that “fast food restaurant” is different from “hamburger shop”. I think she got it.

After my class, I did my paperwork, had a cup of tea and prepped for a class next week. Following that, there was nothing to it but to go home. I put on all the reflective gear I had and went home.

The door was barred.

I wasn’t talked to all night.

He took himself out for dinner after an hour or so.

I ate a tin of sardines and some crackers. He came home and sat on the couch until I was finished in the kitchen. He put on some crap Japanese programme which I interrupted around 11:00 pm to set up the VCR to tape my shows. I went to the washroom and he disappeared again.

So, it’s a little after 1pm, I have a screaming headache, my arm hurts and I have a big rash on it where I got the shot yesterday, so really not doing well here. In fact, I think I want to go to bed as soon as I can. Night.

1 comment:

The Purple Room said...

I hope you feel better soon.
I also hope you have a better day today.
Hang in there!