October 26, 2011

Wednesday - Rainy

A good day. I was up this morning in time to watch last week’s Grey’s Anatomy. I watched a bit of it and then found other things on the TV. I got stuck watching Lord of the Rings and rather enjoyed seeing it again. I did a few other things during the day, wrapped one of my sister’s presents and tried to go to the bank. I failed because I realised that it was raining out and I didn’t want to go out in the rain. Silly me.

I did some laundry about the time that F was to come home. Usually I don’t do any late in the day, but I suddenly realised that I needed some fresh clothes for my trip!

Anyway, it was kind of a disaster. My drying rack fell over, along with all of the dry clothes that were still on it (before I took them off.) I couldn’t stand it back up until I took the clothes off. It was a big pain, and in the middle of it F called to say he was coming home. He started out by asking, “Is this a bad time?” “Umm, yes it is!” Poor guy.

He came home and I had most of the mess cleaned up, but I was still in a bit of a state. I got most of the clothes put away or packed or whatever.

After a bit we went out for dinner . We were going to go to a place halfway across town after going to my school, but as we drove past my school I remembered another restaurant so we went there. It was fine. I had tonkatsu and F had fish.

We bought a few groceries tonight. I’m going to attempt making soup tomorrow. I have a bacon-potato broccoli soup in mind as I had a few leftover veggies in the fridge.

When we came home, F set to work doing some translation stuff for my school, and I set to work cutting up veggies. I worked for quite a while, but finally got them cut up. I’m going to attempt to use my slow cooker when I’m at work tomorrow. I did use it last week to make stew, but I was home the whole time. I won’t be tomorrow. Let’s hope there aren’t any earthquakes or aftershocks. Fingers crossed!

I did a row of crochet during Grey’s tonight. It felt really good to get my fingers working again. I’m almost ready to start the final edging. Wish me luck!

And that’s about it for my day. Tomorrow I have an early class and a late one. I hope to do a bit of work in-between the two classes…and maybe a trip to a drugstore or something like that. Wish me luck eh! Night.

No comments: