November 26, 2010

Friday - Rainy in the morning.

An okay day I suppose.

I woke up early this morning and got up and watched the news. After a bit I ended up going back to bed for 30 minute nap and woke up 2 hours later. I thought I’d feel guilty but I don’t.

I didn’t go out today, but I finally managed to wrap up one of the presents that I need to send to Britain. Yay for me. I’ve been putting it off for ages.

I vegged a lot, watched some TV and then around 6 decided to get a start on dinner. I set the table and started some water boiling. I washed and chopped the cauliflower and the broccoli and then waited for F to come home.

He came home around 7 and barely even said hello to me. He headed straight for bed. I was a touch miffed, but went in and asked if he wanted dinner soon. He said yes, so I got busy.

I steamed the veggies, then put them in the pie dish and added the cheese sauce. I topped them with cheese and some cracker crumbs and baked the whole thing in the oven. While that was cooking away, I put the chicken in the frypan and got it cooked too.

Dinner was nice. The cauliflower and broccoli mix was good, and so was the chicken. We had a salad with it too, and some pop to drink. I’d got a decaf Coke last night. F did the dishes, mostly in silence and then headed back to bed.

Days like this are really tough for me. Because I didn’t go out, I didn’t speak to anyone all day, and then F comes home and doesn’t want to/can’t speak to me at all. It’s very lonely.
Anyway, tomorrow I’m back to work and I’m scheduled for 3 classes so I should be a little busy. Hopefully I can get more of my Christmas cards ready to go. Maybe I should take my computer along for the ride?

That’s it for me. Night!

No comments: