June 23, 2010

Wednesday - Rainy.

Today was okay. I got up in time to watch the news again. I was quite surprised about that! I had a good and quiet morning around my apartment.

I had a late lunch and ate half an avocado on bread with wasabi. That was lovely.

I watched a Clint Eastwood movie on WOWOW tonight. It was the first movie I saw in Edson by myself when I moved there, Firefox. It was nice to see it again. F came home on it and didn't recognize the star (admittedly, he was wearing a helmet so it was a little hard to see him). He kept asking me if it was Arnold Schwarzenegger or Steve McQueen. Ack!

F was really tired tonight so took a bit of a nap. While he dozed I got dinner underway. It was quite nice. We had warm kabocha soup, cold tofu and a pork stirfry. It all turned out quite nicely and I enjoyed dinner. I did the dishes too as F was not in a good way.

I put on the last contest day of American Idol tonight. F had told me that he was going to take a shower and go to bed, so I didn't want to watch Desperate Housewives without him. However, he stayed up and watched AI again with me! Oh well. He did go to bed at midnight.

Today, although it was rainy and I didn't go out, was so much cooler than the last few days. In fact, tonight it bordered on being cold. I even closed our living room window because I felt cold. It was a nice break from the humid heat.

Anyway, that's it for me. Tomorrow night I'm scheduled for 3 lessons so I'll be late again. It'll be a nice change to busy again. June hasn't been a busy month at all. Sigh.

Night!

No comments: