November 26, 2008 - Wednesday

Cloudy but not rainy.

I had a reasonably good day today. Yay! I got up on time, watched the ABC News with my coffee in hand, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The coffee I mean. The news is sounding grim.

I played around on my computer for a bit then decided to go out. I had a book mooched from me, so I had to send that and also wanted to see if I could get my hair cut. I sent the book off, and then went to Doutors for a tea and a sandwich. The guy at the store was trying to sell me some cake too! I just laughed at him.

My hairdresser was busy, but would be able to see me at 4, so I went back to S-Mall and did a little more shopping. I got a few things at the 100 yen store, and did some window shopping too.

At 4 pm I turned up at my stylist's salon and she wasn't there yet. I think she had to pick up her daughter. No matter...her mother made me comfortable and I was in a warm room. When my stylist came, I talked to her a little about my scalp problem. I asked her not to use any chemicals on my hair tonight as it was itchy, probably due to an allergy. As usual I got a great cut. It looks cute!

I came home just beating my husband there and after he relaxed for a bit, we drove some books and teaching materials to my school. I also set the heater for tomorrow. Then, we came home.

We had dinner fairly soon after we came home. It wasn't very exciting, just ginger pork, chawan mushi and salad. It was all store bought, although I did have to cook the pork. Fumihiko did the dishes.

Afterwards we watched some of the shows on our HDD. First off was Ugly Betty and then ER. Both were really good. After that, we tried to watch Heroes, which Fumihiko did record, but for some strange reason was only playing in Japanese. I was not best pleased. I'll have to watch it another way!

The rest of the evening was fairly quiet. We had a fancy tea later on that was quite nice, and now Fumihiko is off to bed. His back is really bothering him these days. Part of it is the weather I think.

Anyway, that's it for me for today. Tomorrow I'll have a late night at work. Wish me luck! Night night.

No comments: