September 16, 2017

Saturday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

F and his mother went to the onsen this morning, which left me the house.  Woohoo!  Not really.  I did a little bit of chore stuff and even did a load of laundry so that I wouldn’t come back to a huge mound of clothes!  

I really didn’t feel that well today, especially in the morning. When I first woke up, the room was spinning and I had to keep my eyes closed for a bit. Yikes.  I am not sick. I am NOT sick.  Repeat until true.

F came back around 10 and immediately wanted to talk about lunch.  I suggested a couple of ideas and he actually liked one.  I thought it might be fun to go to the Grand El Sun since that is where we had our wedding.  Today was the second of our anniversaries of course.  He liked that idea…but we both took naps.  I woke up after 12. We invited K along for lunch and were able to get a table.  We had a very nice lunch.  I had the chicken lunch, F had the fish lunch and K had the curry lunch.  It was all nice. 

On the way back to the house, we stopped in at a drugstore for a few necessities and then went back to the house.

F and I took another nap upstairs and then went out to get K something for dinner.  We delivered it and then drove to Mikawa.  We hit up the hundred yen shop for some little things and then went over to the mall.  At the mall, we bought our movie tickets first and then had dinner.  We each had bibimba and they were good.  When we finished, we did a little window shopping. I told F that I just wanted to look, I didn’t really want to buy anything, and I didn’t. 

We went to see Alien: Covenant and I liked it. I’m not sure that F did that much.  I jumped a lot, liked some of the discussions they had and the general idea of the piece.  

We came back to Tsuruoka after the movie and back to the house.  I’ve watched a TV show that I DVR’d today and am trying to decide what to do.  There’s a storm warning for our local airport for the day I fly out.  I might be able to fly out tomorrow if there is a seat, but then I’d have to find a hotel in Tokyo or area for tomorrow night.  That could be a bit tricky and expensive.  Sigh.  

So, if there is no update tomorrow night, you’ll hopefully understand that I am not here!  I am supposed to leave for Canada on Monday night if the typhoon doesn’t come up here.  Wish me luck with that, please!


Come back soon. I hope to be able to update from Canada.  Until tomorrow…?

2 comments:

Rosa said...

Oh no! Don't get sick!!

Safe travels. :D

Helen said...

I'm a bit sick. Bummer. But the scariest thing is the typhoon at the moment. Not sure what's going to happen with it.