August 8, 2017

Wednesday - Windy and rainy, cooler

A good day.

I got up this morning before 8 to watch the news and enjoyed being able to do that.  At 9 I taped and watched half of Agents of Shield and then went downstairs and had breakfast with K as usual.  It was fine.  

I came back upstairs and did a little tidying, and also a lot of coffee and tea drinking.  I caught up on some TV watching too.  

I had lunch around 1 today, K didn’t want any.  Sigh.  I had a couple of English muffins, some garlic sausage and some salad.  I rather enjoyed that!  I did find that my rhubarb jam looked a little questionable in the fridge, so I tossed it.  It was sad, but better that than getting food poisoning.  

After lunch I wrote a letter and four postcards for Postcrossing.  I enjoyed doing that. I scanned them, stamped them and got them ready to go.

F came back around 5:30 or 6 pm.  He spent a bit of time with his mother and some with me too.  He wasn’t feeling great, so we decided to go to Gusto and he’d just have something basic for his stomach.  

We drove off to Gusto and had a decent dinner there.  F spent most of the time on his phone, as did I.  There is a bit of a difference though.  He has his earphone on, I don’t.  Of course, we don’t have any conversation at all when he’s glued to his phone like that.  

After dinner we picked up a few things at the grocery store and then came back to the house.  F took a shower and then I did.  He’s gone to bed, I’m still up for a while.  I’ve been working with some of my music, trying to make a good playlist for Canada when I go. I usually have one and it’s fun to listen to even afterwards.


That’s it for me for today.  There might be a typhoon coming here soon, so if you don’t hear from me tomorrow I might have been blown away.  Wish us luck.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: