July 18, 2017

Tuesday - Cooler and a little cloudy

An okay day.

I got up this morning and did my usual things like watch the news.  It was rather nice.  I went downstairs and had breakfast with K, then did some laundry.  I also did a little dusting in some of the common areas of the house.

I offered to make K lunch, but she wasn’t having any.  I was a little sad as I had bought stuff specially, but that’s up to her.  I put some things in the fridge for tomorrow and made my own lunch for today.

In the afternoon I set up my water pot in the room so that I could make myself tea.  I have been sorely missing not having tea in the morning or whenever I want.  Now I can have it. Yay.  I had a couple of cups as I watched TV and worked on my computer.

When F came home he was in a bit of a mood.  I’m not sure why.  We had a spat over him not understanding me and he hurt my feelings quite a bit.  We finally went out for dinner…it was just to Coco Ichibanya but it was good.  I had the soup curry with chicken and that was great.  

We picked up a few things for F’s mum for dinner and then came back to the house.  I was miffed at him from the grocery store so came upstairs and closed off my part of the room from him.  That in turn made him mad because he wasn’t mad at me…?

I also made a change for my hotel reservation for tomorrow night.  I changed the hotel.  I wasn’t going to, but the new hotel works out to be about 7000 yen cheaper, so I decided that I would rather have the money to spend.  I hope it wasn’t a bad decision.  I have stayed at this hotel before too, but a long time ago.  It is also very convenient for the station so I’m sure it’ll be fine.  

And that’s about it.  Tomorrow I have to do my last bit of packing.  I’m thinking about packing my larger suitcase.  I’ve got my overnight case full, but I’m going to be away for 4 nights so I think I need more space in it.

So, it’s been a bit of an odd day really. It was so nice that it was cooler though. I felt like a human being again to be honest.  Come back later and see how my Wednesday goes.  Until tomorrow…. 


  

No comments: