June 12, 2017

Monday - Muggy and cloudy

A good day.

We went out this morning, did our usual stuff of going to 7-11 for coffee and breakfast.  F dropped me off near the apartment and I went inside.  

It was a colder day today, so the apartment was cold too.  I put on the heater and listened to some podcasts.  I did a little knitting too.  

At noonish I was expecting F to call and he didn’t disappoint me.  However, he told me that he couldn’t come for lunch today.  I had to go out and find my own lunch!  No problem.

After a while I decided to go to the grocery store and pick up a bento and then come back to the apartment.  What I did was bike off to the grocery store, get a bento and a salad, then I stopped off at McDonald for an iced coffee and some wifi.  

Back at the apartment I noticed that F had probably been by, since a door that I had shut was now open.  I had a busier afternoon after I ate. I worked on the bathroom floor a bit and then took a shower.  

F came by a bit later than usual and wanted to leave soon.  He suggested going to a local restaurant, so that’s what we did.  I thought that rather than having drink bar, we should go to McDonald next door and have something and a little bit of wifi.  That’s what we did!

We came back to the house via the grocery store.  We had a quiet evening together.  F isn’t doing well sad to say, but is snoozing a little.  I’m up watching Project Runway.  

We’re nearly done in the apartment.  F is supposed to contact the guy who will check it out and make an appointment for him to come, but I’m not sure if he’ll be able to do that tomorrow.  Fingers crossed  he can.


Come back later and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: