February 22, 2017

Wednesday - Clear and sunny

A good day.

I had a good morning today, I got up on time and I didn’t have to worry about F coming home for lunch as he had a big driving day. I showered in the afternoon and did a couple of loads of laundry and got around to putting my other laundry away.  I didn’t do much packing, but I did finish watching the movie I started last night.  

I also did a little prepwork for dinner so that I could get things ready to go when F came home.

However, when F came home, he didn’t feel like eating again.  I made us some tea and I cooked and ate and didn’t give him a hard time. I wasn’t angry about it tonight, but I am getting a bit worried about him.  He is having a hard time eating.  He also complained of toothache tonight, but he said that was also from his medicine.  I’m not sure I believe that one though.

I had a Johnsonville Garlic brat on a tortilla with mustard and kimchi, plus salad and some anchovy potatoes.  It was all quite nice really. Too bad that F didn’t want any.

After dinner I did my dishes and put everything away, then told F I’d need him to pick up some things for dinner tomorrow night before he came home.  He suggested going out to get the things tonight, so I took him up on that. 

We went to the grocery store and picked up some buns and shredded cabbage salad for me.  F however, picked up some beer, cup noodles and ramen packets and soda and a few other things.  I was quite surprised. 

We came home and had a quiet evening.  I watched CSI: Cyber and did some square-sewing…I got a few done tonight.  I made some smaller panels, I’ll try and join them tomorrow night.  F went to bed fairly early as he has an early driving assignment tomorrow. 

I’ve been working on my column tonight as well. I had to stop to blog because I do have to go to bed sometime! I’ve written about 4 movies so far, I have a huge list, but I think I’ll just mention a few more for my topic (top secret at this time, sorry!)

I haven’t quite decided what I’ll do tomorrow. I could/should stay home and work on my column, but I might take myself out to a movie, since there I won’t be able to do that for very much longer.  I could also go and get my hair cut, but I’ll have to see about that too.  


Come back later and find out how I decide to fill my day.  Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: