January 20, 2017

Friday - Sunny and warmish

A good day.

I got up a little late this morning because I had woken just as F left.  When I go back to sleep, I often oversleep.  Sigh.

I had a quiet morning and F came home for his lunch.  He actually called me first and asked me to turn on the kettle for him.  No biggie.  I was in the opposite end of the apartment however, unpinning the squares that I blocked last night.

In the afternoon today I straightened some of my books up and had to write some email as well.  

When F came home from work I hadn’t started dinner yet so I gave him a choice of either pasta or potatoes.  He chose pasta.  It was okay.  I think he doesn’t seem to know that pasta has to be eaten as soon as it is taken out of the pot.  It takes him forever to get to the table.  We were having angel hair pasta tonight and I’m sure his must have clumped together because he wouldn’t come and dress it.  Oh well.

Dinner was okay.  F did the dishes, but waited quite a while.  I was actually bothered a bit by that and thought about doing it for him, but decided not to.

At 9:00 pm I joined F on the couch and we watched Spy.  It was a hoot and I think F enjoyed it too.  We laughed rather a lot.  I did a bit of crochet during the movie, and I got three squares done. Yay me.

That is really about it for the day.  I didn’t go out and didn’t accomplish as much as I hoped.  Still it was fine.  


Come back on Saturday and I’ll tell you about my day.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: