September 18, 2016

Sunday - Cloudy

A good day.

We both slept in today.  Or did we?  I slept in.  I actually went to bed before F did.  He was still up when I made a trip to the loo, and came to bed soon after that.  He didn’t sleep, and got up again.  When I finally got up around noon, he still hadn’t slept much.  His neck was really bothering him.

We stripped our bed today and turned the mattress, then went out for lunch.  I picked Bikkuri Donkey!! and it was okay.  I had a different dish today, a burger with bacon on it, and we shared a salad.

After lunch we drove off to the laundromat and washed some of our bedding.  It didn’t take that long, which is a little sad as I really hoped to get a lot of my book read.  I did read a bit though so that was good.  When we were done, we came home and made the bed.  

I tried to take a nap later, but failed. After a bit, F went to his house to check on his mother and then we went out for dinner.  We went to a Korean restaurant and had some yummy food.  We came straight home afterwards.  I had sort of wanted to go for coffee, but didn’t actually say it plainly for F.

When we got home, we watched Creed and I have  to say I was pleasantly surprised.  I quite enjoyed the movie.  I think F liked it too.  I did some crochet while I was watching, I got 4 rows done, so yay me.  

F went to bed and is sleeping, but I’m not sure how well.  His neck is bothering him and there’s a typhoon in the offing, so it might be bad for a bit.  

I’m not sure what we’re going to do on Monday.  I’d like to go for coffee or something, but it doesn’t really matter.  I also have to start thinking about packing!  


Come back later and find out what we get up to.  Until tomorrow.  

No comments: