March 20, 2013


Wednesday - Rainy

Not a good day.  Sigh.  I didn't think it would be…I hate those self fulfilling prophecies.  

Last night I drank a lot of tea.  I got the smart idea to put my tea into a travel cup so that it would stay warm.  Unfortunately, it was bigger than my regular cup, so I drank more than usual.  Then, I had a second cup later on, of cold tea.  

I went to bed, but I wasn't able to sleep.  I had to get up a lot to use the washroom (TMI, I know!), so in the end I decided just to sleep on the couch.  I managed to get a couple of hours there before going to bed later.  I didn't get up when I usually do either.  F was up, but not really early.  He was supposed to go and visit his mother, but waited until noon to go and do that.  

He left a little after I got up.  I was on my computer and watching TV for a while.  He came home 3 hours later, announced that he had lunch with his mother, but would take me out for lunch now.  I wasn't particularly hungry and refused.  I decided to go back to bed, but couldn't sleep, so I got up and he went to sleep and slept for hours.  

When he got up, he asked if I wanted to go for dinner so I said yes.  I just wanted a simple Gusto dinner, but he suggested an izakaya that is nearby.  We went there and it was okay. It wasn't busy for a change, I'm happy to say.  We didn't have to sit near any smokers for a change.  After dinner, we dropped by my school to set up the heater, then bought a few groceries. 

We had a quiet evening at home.  F set up the bread maker for tomorrow, I watched some TV.  Same old, same old.  F is still up and it's on the second episode of Glee already.  He needs to get to sleep.  Sigh.  

Tomorrow I'm back to work, with my "early" class. I'll have to leave home around 12 or 12:30 at the latest.  Sure hope I can get everything done before then!

Got to go. Need to watch more Glee!  Night.

No comments: