March 19, 2013


Tuesday - Cloudy and rainy

A day.

I had a quiet morning and early afternoon.  F asked if I'd like a bento, but I said no.  Then when I went to make my lunch I realized there wasn't much in the apartment that I wanted to eat!  I ended up opening a can of tuna and making a sandwich.  It was perfect though.

I left for work on time and was lucky. It was drizzling out there, but not enough to make me wet or to make me wear my rain cape.  I arrived, parked my bike and went in.  

Today I did a little dusting and sweeping before I changed into my work clothes.  My student called just before class time and I thought that she was canceling, but she was just telling me that she'd be a few minutes late. Yay. 

She arrived a few minutes later and we had a good lesson, managing to finish up another page in the book. After she left, I closed up and did some paperwork.  I called F at 6:45 but there was no answer.  I sent him a text twenty minutes later and then he called me back.  He hadn't noticed my call.  AGAIN.  It makes me so angry.  He knows what time I should finish.  I told him last night that I would call him when I was ready and I wouldn't be done until 7:00 ish.  But he didn't look at his phone.  

He picked me up and I was a bit annoyed, but decided to get over myself.  I started dinner when I got home and things came together quite quickly.  We had fresh pasta with garlic alfredo sauce, salad and salmon.  It was really nice.  As usual, I didn't get any help from F.  Not that he is much help, but he didn't do anything.  After dinner, he did the dishes, and even cleaned the microwave for me.  The sauce, which I'd heated in the microwave, had splattered all over the place.  (And yes, I had put a lid on it!)

It was when I was trying to talk to him that it happened.  He shushed me. Apparently he was watching the news and I didn't notice.  So, I didn't talk to him.  He set the bath heater and went to bed, long before midnight. It's now rather late and he still hasn't taken a bath, despite me trying to wake him up twice.  Oh well.

Oh, and today on D-Life, two of my favorite Friends episodes were on…the ones at Ross's wedding to Emily where Monica and Chandler first get together.  Even though I have the entire series on DVD, it is so cool to see it on "TV" again!

I am Glee'd out for the night.  I am so digging seeing it like this.  I don't know if I missed the 3rd season before when it was on, but seeing double shots every night on NHK is so fun.  It makes me want to go to karaoke.  Maybe something to do tomorrow?  

That's it for now. I hope tomorrow will be a happier day for both of us.  Come back tomorrow night and see what happens.  Night.

No comments: