August 21, 2012


Tuesday - Hot and sunny, slightly cooler

I got up this morning, watched a bit of TV, had breakfast…instant oatmeal with yogurt.  Yum. I did a couple of loads of laundry, which was sorely needed by moi.

In the afternoon I relaxed a bit, and prepared for going to the mall to meet up with my husband.  I had lunch too, which was leftovers from last night and it was very delicious.  I need to eat more often than I do.

Around 4:30 I bicycled off to the mall and visited the hundred yen shop.  After that, I went into Doutors to have an iced tea and work on my next column.  F called me while I was there, and we arranged to meet up.  

He came around 5:30 and we headed over to the travel company.  We paid for my trip in September, then came back to Doutor and I bought F a drink.  And myself too, of course.  

We came home briefly for F to change and then headed out for dinner.  We went to the fish restaurant. I don’t know what it’s called as it is all in kanji.  We both had fish on rice and it was good. I had salmon and ikura.  

On the way home we made a brief stop at my school to check things out and then bought groceries at the shop.  I’m going to cook tomorrow night. I’ll be making garlic pork I think.  

We came home and had a quiet evening in.  I requested a new couple of addresses for postcrossing and got the address of a woman in the US who wants postcards that have been altered by the sender.  It’s an interesting challenge and I’ll have fun trying to do it tomorrow.  That’s about it for me for tonight.  Got to go.  Night.  

No comments: