June 26, 2012


Tuesday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning and took a shower, then got my daily dose of SATC.  I don’t like Carrie at all, I like the other women much more.  I spent a quiet day at home, and watched a bit of TV.  I cooked my lunch…an omelette with chicken and zucchini in it.  So good!

In the late afternoon I decided to wrap presents for my niece and I was still doing that  when F came home.  He immediately collapsed on the bed and stayed there for a long time.  Long enough for me to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on TV.  

When he roused himself hours later we discussed what to do about dinner.  We decided to go to Kappa Sushi.  We had a pretty good meal there. It wasn’t busy at 9:00 pm, so we were seated right away and got some sushi that we wanted.  

We bought a few groceries tonight for tomorrow’s dinner and then came home again.  I did a bit of crochet and watched Criminal Minds.  

The rest of the night I’ve just been relaxing and watching a bit of TV while I read email.  Tomorrow I might go to the post office as I have to mail the parcel and if I have time I might do a couple of postcards.  Maybe.  Finally a few of mine went through. 

That’s it for me.  Night.

No comments: