May 23, 2012


Wednesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.  I woke up early-ish and got up right away too.  I have to get up early tomorrow and want to be able to wake up then.  I watched Sex and the City and did a few rows of crochet. It was nice and peaceful.

In the afternoon I made lunch and did my stuff on the computer. I really just spent a quiet afternoon alone.  I thought at one point of going out, but then decided to stay in and scan all of my gotochi cards.  A friend sent me one from her prefecture, so I thought it was a good time to get the postcards sorted out.  

F came home a bit late tonight and brought me bagels. Yay him!  

We went out for dinner at the Taiwanese place that he likes.  I hate that place.  The food is horrible.  I had chicken stirfry with black pepper and it had no taste at all.  It was lukewarm when it arrived too. Even the rice was dry.  I’ve gone there 3 or 4 times now with my husband and it has never been good.  I asked him not to take me there anymore.  

After dinner we hit a drugstore for a few necessities and then came home.  We had a pretty quiet evening in.  I did a few more rows of crochet and F took his bath.  Pretty normal really. 

And that was my day.  I did get a couple of postcrossing cards so I hope that I can post them soon.  I can’t stay up late tonight, or I’d do it now! Talk to you tomorrow.  Night!

My baby blanket for F's niece's baby


4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh that's lovely.

Helen said...

Thank you!

Perogyo said...

Love your crochet- thanks for posting the pic!

Helen said...

Thanks so much! Nice to hear :-)