April 18, 2011

Monday - Sunny and clear.

An okay day. I got up and got on with my day. I had a quiet morning and then I started to do some of my laundry. I did about 3 loads today. It had been piling up . I watched some of the weekend’s TV. I was most amazed by Private Practice. They killed off a fairly major character, which really surprised me.

In the afternoon I took a quick nap and then watched more TV. Really I had a quiet day. I watched Coraline tonight too. F came home on it and watched it for a bit too. I rather liked it.

I cooked dinner at home tonight. We had spaghetti with garlic alfredo sauce, fried chicken and salad. There was a bit of jelly for dessert too. Dinner was simple, but really nice! F did the dishes and then settled in on the couch to watch boxing. Bleck. He knew that I wanted to go over to my school for a few minutes, but managed to forget about it until almost 10. We made a flying trip over there and then came back home and are now watching Shakespeare in Love. I haven’t seen it in a long time. Colin baby has a small part in this one, he’s kind of the baddie.

Anyway, that was my day. It was okay. Tomorrow I’m back at work and have a lot to do. Three classes and some redecorating too. Talk to you tomorrow. Night!

No comments: