May 23, 2009 - Saturday

Rainy, muggy and cloudy all day.

Had a different sort of day than I expected, but in a good way.

This morning I got up around 9, showered and then watched Criminal Minds. I'd actually seen this episode when I was in Canada last year, but I hadn't really understood it because it was a huge time leap forward from what I had seen. It was good. Fumihiko and I decided to go to a different place for brunch, so we went to Cocos. It's a bit further from my school than Gusto, but we were leaving on time instead of a little late, so thought it would be okay. Brunch was nice.

My class went well. There was no blood loss in today's class. Hurray for that. After class I did paperwork, set up for Tuesday's first class and read the newspaper and a bit of Twilight.

When Fumihiko came to get me we went to S-Mall and I got my glasses fixed. I bent them somehow, so they didn't really sit straight on my nose. The guy took a few minutes fixing them, then he washed and polished them for me. He didn't charge me for doing it either. Wow. I felt really guilty as I had bought my glasses in Canada, so it wasn't even a warranty call for him. However, hubby and I do get most of our jewelry fixed there so maybe because of that?

We had coffee and a snack and then went upstairs to look at the dvd shop. We hacked around and wound up in the TV section. I'd watched Lost last night, and there were a couple of the boxed sets of Lost sitting on the shelf. I didn't think much about it, but while we were walking out of the store, Fumihiko said he wanted to watch Lost from the beginning to see what happened. He thought it would be fun to rent it. I was shocked! We never rent dvds. I thought it was a good idea too, so it was off to the DVD store with us.

We rented two dvds of Lost, so basically the first 4 episodes. They were great. We really enjoyed them all. We watched the pilot disc then took a break for dinner. After we watched the rest. Fun. Hubby even said that he'd like to go out and get more discs but I think he was joking!

Dinner was at Jiro, and it was nice. We had the Mixed Gri-ei. Yum.

So, tonight we watched 4 hours of Lost, then I watched Heroes after midnight. I think that was the end of the second season tonight. Later I watched Peep Show which was so so.

Both of us are feeling better. Fumihiko doesn't sound great and he has a nasty cough, but overall he's a bit better. I felt quite good today. It wasn't a very stressful day and that was fine with me.

That's it for me. Night.

No comments: