April 18, 2009 - Saturday

An odd day, but ultimately quite a good one.

This morning when I got up I found something that I'd been looking for for ages. Last year in Canada, I bought a pair of knitted casual pants and then after I came here, they mysteriously vanished. Today I found them on a mound of things in the bedroom. Fumihiko had found them in his stuff yesterday.

After my murder and mayhem show we went to Gusto for breakfast, then Fumihiko dropped me off at my school. I had a good first lesson, then a break. A long break!

After about an hour, Fumihiko called me and he came over. He took me out for coffee to a place near my school that we have talked about going to for a while. After a bit, he drove me back to my school. I still had loads of time so I did paperwork, read the newspaper and then got ready to greet my next student.

Our class went well, and afterwards I did a quick clean up and then asked Fumihiko to come and get me. We weren't hungry, so we went home for a while and then went out for dinner finally. The place we went was a new one for me. It was a Japanese restaurant. I wasn't sure about it, I wasn't in the mood for Japanese food, but it was actually quite good.

We came home and I watched lots of TV. I'm still watching to be honest. Project Runway ended tonight. The final fashion show was very good and I actually would have worn many of the clothes if I could have!

I'm going to hit the hay soon. I don't have any plans for the morning, but I'm sure Fumihiko won't be happy if I stay in bed. Anyway, that's it for me for tonight. Gotta go! Night.

No comments: