July 15, 2008 - Tuesday

Sunny and very hot.

Today was a good day. I got up, watched news, played around on my computer, drank coffee, showered..that kind of stuff. I also watched Hard Candy which was a very strange little movie starring Ellen Page of Juno fame.

I made scrambled eggs again for brunch, with ham and cheese in them. They were good. During the day I also made some coffee for iced coffee, so I had to cool it down as well.

I left a little late to get over to the school. When I got there it was a roasting 32 degrees. Sigh. I had to run the air conditioner on high, and the fan to try to get it cooled down. The temperature came down slowly.

My classes today went quite well. After my second class, my student took my picture to show her homestay family when she goes to the US next month!

Fumihiko picked me up when I finished and we went to dinner. Our first plan didn't work out, so we went to Marumatsu. We had an okay dinner there, then bought some groceries for tomorrow's dinner.

We came home where I had to do some more printing for my husband. Today he'd sent me the stuff in an email. The subject header was, "please please help me!I love you so much!" How could I resist? I printed it out for him and he was happy.

The rest of the evening was quite quiet. We watched Monk, drank some iced coffee and relaxed. Yay.

Tomorrow I'm off work, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I might go and hang out in the mall, or I might just hang out at home. I'm thinking to go to the mall though. I told Fumihiko I'd pick something up for him if I had time.

Anyway, I'm done. Have a good evening. Night night.

No comments: