April 18, 2008 - Friday

Cloudy then a bit rainy.

Wow it's late right now, and I have an early morning tomorrow, so I'll make this fast!

Today was quite good. I got up and showered early. I wanted to watch ReGenesis today and it started at 9:50 and went on until 2 so I knew I wouldn't be able to shower in the middle, without missing it. (Oh for TiVo!) I enjoyed the show and I enjoyed just chilling out at home.

Around 3 I got ready for work. I made lunch, then washed up the dishes. I headed out. It was very overcast, but not actually raining. I made it to work quite quickly too.

I didn't have a lot to do at work today as I'd prepped everything last night. I changed, and when my students came, taught them. Both classes went fairly well and I think my students enjoyed themselves. In the break between the classes I prepared one of tomorrow's classes, so I really didn't waste time today.

When I finished I called Fumihiko to come and get me. He picked me up. It was very windy outside, but not cold, so I waited outside for him. That was nice.

I cooked dinner tonight at home. Yay me. We had pasta with broccoli cheese sauce, grilled chicken wings and salad. The chicken wings were supposed to be fried, but with the two pots on the stove for the pasta and the sauce there wasn't much room for the chicken. (I do have a small third burner at the back, but I almost never use it!) Dinner was really good. I bought the pasta sauce in the foreign foods section of a grocery store on Wednesday and it was really nice. I'll use it again I think. The chicken was nice grilled too. It didn't take long too cook either.

Fumihiko did the dishes, which was very nice of him. There weren't that many dishes tonight, but there were rather a lot of pots. Oops. Still, he finished quite quickly.

We spent a really quiet evening at home. Hubby has now taken himself off to bed and is fast asleep. I should be too, so I'm just going to post this, then I'll be off myself.

Night night.

No comments: